


These pictures are somewhat dated now, and although they have "COPYRIGHT" printed all over them, Camille thought it would be nice to give a glimpse of our wedding. It was absolutley stunning and a wonderful day. Seems like it was just yesterday, but it was over 2 years ago. Camille looked beautiful that day...I was just lucky to be in the picture. Oh, the final pic is our reception; although, not the greatest picture, you can see how well done it was.
4 comments:
Great pictures! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago!
Wow! when I first looked at that top picture I thought that was Gretchin(AKA PB). Then I wondered why she'd be in Australia with you.
Oh man, I meant to comment on the entry before this. Anonymous is such a retard.
Love the pics!!! Camille looks gorgeous..and you don't look too shabby yourself. haha
Post a Comment