Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our Early Years



This is an experiment of how to post pics...so bare with me.....
This is a pic of Me and Camille when we first started dating. Camille hates this pic because she thinks I look like I am 10 years old and that she has a fat, red face. I think it looks fine.

6 comments:

Lori said...

That's actually the only picture I've ever seen of you and camille. You do look young though, I have to side with her on this one. I'm glad you've entered the blogging world, I can now stalk you without it being as awkward.

Jadi said...

I am so excited you guys created a blog! It looks great. It will be fun to stay connected and see what you guys are up to. We love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I love your blog. I'm not sure how these things work...but I like it.

I think it is a great picture. Adam...no offense but you need all the help you can get looking young (j/k).
Camille...I like the picture of you.
I miss you guys!

Clark

Debbie and Bobby said...

Hey Adam!

been a while eh? you will have to post more pics and tell what you have been up to for those of us that have lost touch....hmm, maybe that is just me! Anyway, I'm glad to know you will have a blog I can check in on and get updates Our blog is www.mackenzie4family.blogspot.com

Debbie

Cameron Family said...

That is crazy! I saw you make a comment on Kara's blog and thought it might be you! How are things? Looks like you are happily married!So excited to see that things are going well.

greg & allyson said...

Hey Adam!!! cool blog!!! it's nice to see what your wife looks like--score for you both! you're a darling couple! do you guys ever come to utah? we would really love to see you and catch up!