Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Show me sexy!!

We are deep in the thick of changing diapers, consoling a screaming baby, and trying to get some sleep. Despite these new found activities, we have dutifully taken many pictures of our little man. That being said, someone else who is a professional also took some pictures that proved to be much nicer than the ones that we took. If you would like to check them out, please click on the following sentence:

PICS OF THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS BLASTO

Upon arrival at the website, find the caption that says 'Baby Grady.' Once there, click the play button and you can scroll through a sampling of the photo shoot.

When we are no longer in a coma-like state, we will post more pics. Hopefully these will hold you all over and not make any of you too baby hungry...because who doesn't want a baby...in their belly...? (as we type this Adam is doing his best Scottish accent yelling, "Baby, get in my belly!!" - Grady is not amused.)


12 comments:

Lauren said...

He is DARLING. Love the pics!

Ruth said...

OOOOooohhh I LOVE the pictures!!!! You are all so ridiculously good looking! I was very serious saying that btw!:) SO fun!

The Archibalds said...

Wow, what an ANGEL!!!! I just want to eat him up. So very happy for you guys!!!

Jadi said...

Wow! I loved them all!!! He is such a beautiful baby. Your friend is very talented. Thanks for sharing. I am even more baby hungry now. :)

Jill Asay said...

Love, love, love the pictures! He is absoultely beautiful...good job, guys!!

Malisa said...

You have an absolute beautiful family! Those pictures are amazing! Congratulations mommy & daddy!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO so adorable!! And pretty much I want to hate Camille for looking so incredible that soon after having a baby. But I won't. (hate you that is)I'll just be jealous instead. Hope all is going well!!!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I love the one where Grady is in a pod on the piano...you could submit tht as an Anne Geddes picture...it's perfect!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

wow, those are SO good! Grady is just precious. And he almost made the 'hook 'em horn' sign in one of those shots which made me very happy! :)

The Yates Family said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! Camille, are you sure you just gave birth? You look amazing! BEAUTIFUL! Grady is soooooo cute (my 3 year old thinks so too). YAY!

Camille said...

I love all of the photos!

Krista said...

What a darling...I'm not sure he could be any cuter! Seriously...I totally agree with Ruth!