Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who are you? Who? Who?

As promised, here is the 3-D photo of our little guy. Don't mind the fact that you can see into his brain and eye socket, and his arm looks more like a club than a hand and fingers. It was as close as the doctor could get with the ultrasound and still make out the features. So, who does he look more like????

7 comments:

Lori said...

Oh super fun! See-through brain and club-handedness aside, I think it's a great shot and he's a cute little boy for sure.

Annie said...

That's crazy. It's pretty cool to get such a good look at him. Definitely makes it seem very real.

Jen said...

Did you write the title of this post while watching the Super-Bowl half time show with The Who? Just wondering?

He's a cutie (the baby, not The Who singer).

Jody said...

Jen's comment is very funny!! Not quite sure who he looks like but can't wait to hold and cuddle him!!

The Archibalds said...

yay, I bet you guys are getting so excited. We are excited for you!!!!

Debbie and Bobby said...

It is weird to see inside their head huh! I had a 3d one with Maddie and it is kind of freaky to see the through to the brain but so neat to be able to see them so well! Excited for you!

Jadi said...

I can't decide who he looks more like. I am going to have to wait for more pictures. :)