Sunday, February 21, 2010

East Coast aint got nothing on us!!

This weekend Adam's parents were supposed to come and visit; and if they could not make it, then we were going to travel to Casper, Wyoming and try to buy some items for Blasto. However, about Wednesday it started to snow. We kept checking the weather and it kept saying 30% chance of snow. Well, it never stopped snowing...for three days...tons of snow...resulting in road closures. Finally we woke up this morning, Sunday, and we had sunny skies, but A LOT of snow. Almost two feet.The snow in our back yard is up past Camille's knees. Adam was really tempted to give Camille a big shove into the snow, but knew his life would be quickly ended if he did this.
Since Adam's parents didn't make it and we didn't go to Casper, we hung out this weekend and got some things done around the house. We also made some delicious Bannana Split Pizza. If you would like the recipe, we can post it later...it is from Paula Dean...and is super healthy because it it made with fruit. Note: Disregard the fact that it is also made with brownies, chocolate, and a lot of sugar...focus more on the fruit.
And finally, Camille hit 24 weeks this week (6 months). Time is sure flying and we are closing in on the last trimester. We bought a crib this weekend, and that was good to get out of the way. Other than that, we have nothing. Adam says he is banking on the fact that we will have some showers, otherwise, we will have the wrap Blasto in dirty laundry while having him sleep in the dresser. Note: Adam says that Camille still looks hot sporting a baby bump.

10 comments:

Lori said...

Camille's looking fantastic! That's a great little bump. And 24 weeks is a big week, it means your baby has reached the point of viability! Congrats on getting a crib, everything else will kind of put itself together before the end.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I don't know Lori...but she stole my comment...I looked forward to finishing the 24th week the entire time. You look great Camille!...and there will be showers...I predict many showers!

Annie said...

Camille you are looking great! I love the nickname Blasto. I told Bryan and we both thought it was very funny. I'm sorry mom and dad couldn't come and visit because of the snow. We have had a really snowy winter as well.

Jody said...

WOW! I can't believe you have that much snow. Crazy.. Sorry you didn't have visitors or get to go shopping.. I'm sure your dessert made up for it.. It looks yummy!! Need the recipe if it tasted better than "Chocolate Pie." That would not be hard to beat!! I am with Annie and Bryan like the name Blasto.. In this family you better watch out though it might just become his name!! Looking AWESOME Scamille..

Jill Asay said...

Look at all that snow! I love the picture of the snow and your leg! Your baby belly looks great!

Camille said...

horrid, horrid, HORRID snow! But your baby bump is very cute, Camille. I don't like the name Blasto nearly as well as the name ZAP. But maybe we can come up with some sort of compromise.

Nicole said...

Camille looks SO great! What a cute little tummy! And I definitly want thatrecipe!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

You know Paula doesn't make anything without a pound of butter too! I can;t believe how small Camille looks....I was a freaking blimp by then!

Jill said...

I can not believe how much snow you have. My boys went to their fly fishing class this week. No snow here.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Love Blasto! He and Hammer can be best friends.