Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Halfway Point

We have reached the halfway mark of the pregnancy. Camille has done very well and had no problems so far, which is very lucky. Her belly is starting to grow and become more noticable. Adam's belly remains the same size, despite the fact he claims he too is eating for two. Here is Camille at 20 weeks, looking spectacular. NOTE: She is a few more weeks along now. We have a great picture of the baby in 3-D. However, when we scanned it, the image was corrupt and we were unable to post it here on the blog. Instead you get a picture of Camille at 16 weeks. We will try and get the image to work and add it later. Camille is just getting going with tax season and is super busy. We think our child will be smarter because he will have gone through a tax season...he will absorb the information through her belly. Either that, or he will be really lame because he was boared to death while he was developing.
In other baby news, because well...that is the only thing we really have going on right now. We have felt the little dude move and kick. Adam loves it!! We went to the high school basketball game, which had very loud drums. Each time the drums would bang, Camille said the little dude would go crazy. Apperantly he does not enjoy loud noises...the wuss!! Adam tried to give him a pep talk, but later that night we went to the movies, and when a loud part would come along, he would move and jiggle as well.

10 comments:

The Archibalds said...

yay, so exciting. You are still tiny, tiny (lucky girl).

Jill Asay said...

You look great, Camille! It's so fun that you are taking pictures of your belly all along the way! It's so fun to go back and look at when it's all said and done!

Jody said...

Can't wait for the little guy to get here! Camille looking good!! Waiting for a picture of Adam and his belly!!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

that's awesome - how exciting!!! :)
Tell Camille this is the best part of the pregnancy - the second trimester. ENJOY it!!! :)

Ruth said...

I wish I could have been there to hear the pep talk :) Very fun and Camille looks great!!!!!

Jenny said...

That is wonderful Adam congratulations to both of you that is great. Your wife sure doesn't look very pregnant. That is nice. As for me I could sit on her and she would disappear. Ha ha. Oh but I won't sit on her!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Just for the record what Camille looks like at 20 weeks I look like at 11 weeks!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Camille, you really do look fabulous. I remember when I was pregnant was Hammer and we went to see Transformers and he just went nuts ... it was so uncomfortable that I didn't go to another movie the rest of my pregnancy!

M and M said...

Hey Adam! Just got yor comment! I'm not as active on the blog-o-sphere as my beloved wife. We are doing well here in California. Congrats on the future addition to the family.

Camille said...

I love the 3d photo. But c'mon, no more of these photos of Camille with the totally flat tummy -- it's too depressing for those of us who turned into super-sized trucks when we were pregnant!