Sunday, January 6, 2008

More New Year's Fun

Here is the 2008 sign with the unlit ball in downtown Evanston. It was a fun, cold night. Once again, another crazy Adam Face
And you wonder where Adam gets it from (Adam's dad, Jim).
Adam's brother, Eric, looking like Waldo or a prisoner, but enjoying the evening's festivities nonetheless.

5 comments:

Jadi said...

I am happy to hear you guys had a fun New Year's Eve! It looked and sounded cold! I was sick so we were stuck home playing games with our kids.

Annie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish we could have been there.

Opp Family said...

I'm helping your "visitor map" by making a showing for the great southeast! Evanston's New Year's festivities rival NYC - love the sign and ball! - Kara

alliehoopes said...

All the cool kids parked just behind the depot on China Mary road and turned around backwards with their heads up on the dash. It looked like the fireworks were going to hit us in the face every time. Lily probably shouted out 68 wows.

Lauren said...

Hey Camille! How are you? We have a blog, too at http://shumways.blogspot.com! I'd love to hear from you!