For New Year's we went to Evanston for their annual New Year's Ball drop at Historic Depot Square. Here is a picture of us with Adam's family with the ball lit up behind us. The temperature that night was negative 8 degrees. Very cold, but the fireworks and family were a blast.
HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2008
We had a dinner of finger foods, it was very good. In this pic are Camille, Adam's mom, Eric and Aimei, and Carli.
Carli shovelling in the food.
We found some more poppers (an Australian tradition) for the new year's. Here is Aimei and Adam's Mom pulling a popper apart.
Adam's mom (Julie) and Camille with crowns on from the poppers.

3 comments:
I like the picture of Camille and your mom. You have a fun family.
I found him! I found him! He's in the second picture next to the sink! Do I win?
Love the fun holiday pics. Looks like you had a blast. :)
Post a Comment