Adam has been lucky enough to get some Utah Jazz tickets the past two weekends (Thanks to Camille's parents and Uncle Rich). The first weekend Adam took his parents and eight year old nephew, Dylan. Camille has been working an insane amount of hours during tax season and was not able to attend.
10 comments:
I am sure Geoff will be jealous! It is so much fun to watch the games in person. Too bad Camille couldn't go. Tell her good luck with tax season! It sounds like she will need a vacation once it's over.
Fun to go to the Jazz game! Nice pictures Camille! Where do you live now?
Ha, I had forgotten about derek. You guys helped put my futon together.
I'm glad Adam's getting to go to some games, that's what adams need to be happy in general.
Derek!!! How funny to see those pictures - what a flashback! I hope y'all had fun!
Hi Derek!! Adam, you better have something really good planned for Camille after tax season!
Looks like fun! Tell Derek I say "hey, how ya doin?" next time you talk to him.
Hey there friends. You life is interesting!!!
Basketball games are so fun! I also liked the pics of the glasses. You two look like you are enjoying life!
Hey I KNOW him! You could even say he's like my first cousin-once removed-in law.
Adam, I feel like I want to be friends with your wife...but I've never met her. So tell her hi or something. And that I'm extra cool. And one day we'll all hang out.
The Jazz suck...
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Post a Comment