Thursday, November 29, 2007

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
So, this is the First Christmas that we have gotten a tree. We have always been in school and went home for the holidays. Although, now that we are all grown up, we got our first Christmas tree. (However, we still do not have a star or a skirt...they are pending)We bought the tree at a craft store in Logan, Utah. However, we drove Camille's Mazda, which is very small and Adam had to do some nifty packing...and by nifty, I mean he shoved the tree in the trunk with all his might. But we got it home.
Sadly enough, when we got home the base of the tree fell off and a couple of the branches became unglued. So, Adam being the brilliant man he is used his brute force to shove the stand back into place. It will work for now. We are just happy to have a tree.
Camille hard at work putting lights on.

6 comments:

Jadi said...

Congratulations on getting your first Christmas tree! We left ours at my parents house in Utah. So we just have Kaden's small tree up in our living room. We would buy a real one but we don't dare with all of the bugs in Florida. Especially after our flea problem.

David Pistorius said...

What a brute... I bet after your display of MANLY force it was hard to keep Camille away from you!!!!

Jadi said...

Now that I have had your famous sugar cookies I can't have a Christmas without them. So you have to either ship them across the country or you could always just email us the recipe. :) The second choice sounds the easiest and the cheapest.

Jadi said...

Thank you for your nice comments on our apartment. It was fun to pick out all new furniture. The only thing we miss is having color on the walls. Our apartment is all white. We have white walls, counters and cupboards.

Jadi said...

I can't believe you ate all of the cookies!!! Maybe next year. Did you see Nate and Lisa created a blog?

Nicole said...

Love the tree. and Congrats...it is always fun to have your own holidays!! :) Sorry about the glasses....I had to laugh though, I can just imagine you with them taped. haha
Hope your holidays are going great!!!!