Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Fishing Trip on the Green River

Adam and his Dad went fishing back in September on the Green River. The River is only about an hour from where we live and is absolutely beautiful.

Nice Rainbow Trout with Adam's Loomis rod showing the size of the fish.

The Stud himself showing off a fish.

Taking a fish off his line.

Adam's dad, Jim, showing the large Trout he reeled in.

Adam took this picture from the top of a hill. That is Adam's dad fishing a nice hole.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm pretty sure I always tried to ford the green river when playing oregon trail and it usually ended badly for me...
It looks like you had a fun time though. I really love fishing- I just dont have the heart to kill the fish after their caught, and I also dont like eating fish. So really, I just like catching them and putting htem back, which im pretty sure the fish dont enjoy.