Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's On!!!!

BYU takes on the University of Poo this week. As you can tell, I hate them!!!
I thought it was funny when I was attending BYU that during rivalry week all the statues on campus would be covered in plastic to avoid vandalism. You could also see added security guards all over the campus. Those classless Pukes!!

I love this pic taken of last year's finale where Johnny Harline caught the game winning TD from John Beck. I am hoping that BYU will win again this year.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Amen to that adam. Sam and I aren't the huge BYU supporters that you are, but we still always hope for them to win against the U. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, should be a rockin' game.

Jadi said...

YEAH for BYU!!! I was so excited to hear they won because I knew Adam would be happy!