Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Spectacular

Another Halloween has come and gone. We did the traditional things this year, like carving pumpkins and handed out candy to all 8 trick or treaters that came by. It was kind of a calm night for us; but here are some pics of our carving skills.

Nevermind our 70's flooring and kitchen decor (that is just our crappy apt.). Camille is striking a pose with her pumpkin.

Camille preparing to cut

Adam holding a knife with another knife sticking out of his victim...once again, ignore our yellow countertops.

The finished product on Halloween.

We didn't dress up this year, but thought it would be ok to show pics of us dressed up last year.

Adam should really look into getting a hair weave like the one he has in these pics. Also, the convict in orange is Adam's brother, Eric.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

arrrr..shiver me timbers......

Jadi said...

It sounds like you did have a calm Halloween. Good job on your pumpkins. It was fun to see your pictures from last Halloween. We need to start dressing up to. LOVE the 70's apartment!!!:)

Brittney said...

Hey Adam! Love the Halloween costumes. Give David a call sometime... He'd love to hear from you. It would be lots of fun to get together!

Butterfield Family said...

Hey, good to hear from you. Lindsay says you guys need to come visit us sometime.

Nicole said...

You had 8?! Wow...I am impressed, we had 1. I was sad...we now have way too much candy hanging around and Weston keeps magically finding it. I swear kids can smell candy!! You guys look great! After seeing all of the fun pirates, I want to do that next year. So, where are you guys? I agree, We should do a big shindig soon!! Annie's coming again in Dec....I'll find out when and maybe we could plan for then?!

Anonymous said...

I think the phillips family needs to do a new post!

David Pistorius said...

nice costume... Johnny Depp's got NUTHIN' ON YA' as a pirate...

AAAARRRRRRRR....

Jadi said...

Geoff doesn't seem to post comments but he is always looking at these blogs. He recently told me you need to do a new post and I agree!