Blasto is progressing nicely and Camille is cruising along.
Although in this picture you cannot tell she is pregnant...weird. Anyway, Camille has been hit with the 'Craft Bug' in which she feels an overwhelming need to sew millions of burp clothes, blaknies, and other little things for Blasto. In her search for the cutest fabric ever, she was lucky enough to get a great tip from our good friend, Nicole (shout out to Nicole in Utah!!). Thanks to her tip, Camille was happy.
Adam was even more happy when he was given the ok to get both Batman and Spiderman fabric so that Blasto will feel more manly. G.I. Joe, Transformers, and Star Wars were out of stock...the search continues.
Camille was very hard at work, and you don't mess with Camille when she is at work. As many of you who have attempted to call Camille during tax season have found out.
Camille was very pleased with the finished product. It is a burp cloth for those of you who didn't know. Adam thought it was very cool until he found out that this is what Blasto will puke all over. He then began to second guess his decision for Batman fabric...Adam exclaimed, "I mean, who pukes on Batman!!??"
On another baby related note...we got a car seat. Blasto will now be able to safely travel with us outside the womb. A brave bear volunteered his services to be our test run. Note: No animals were harmed in the making of this blog...however, shortly after this picture was taken Adam did throw the bear around like it was a basketball.
12 comments:
My question is did you throw the bear at the ceiling to see how close you could get it without hitting it? Camille is looking great. I seriously cannot wait to see this little boy.
Oh Camille is looking SO cute!!! I love it, that's such a great li'l bump. Nice work with making fun things for the baby too, you'll love them for a long time.
Ha ha ha, can I just say how much I LOVE that you call him "Blasto?" Oh my gosh, has me rolling every time. Camille has hit the nesting phase. WOO HOO! A few more weeks and you're there! Enjoy these next 4 weeks, because after that, she's going to be yelling at you to turn the A/C up, rub her feet, and get her more chocolate! :) Hee hee hee, Blasto. At least make that his middle name.
Camille looks great! So many people forget to bring a car seat to the hospital...you guys are on top of it!
You do realize that "Blasto" will stick even after he is born!! Love the crafts, the awesome fabric, and the test run to make sure the baby will be safe in the car seat. Those are very important things to get done! Really glad Blasto has parents who care about him that much!
LOVE THE NAME! What a great and talented wife Camille is! Only a few more weeks! How exciting!
oh, the nesting has begun! :)
I am going to search for He-man material for Blasto, I think he and Adam will feel more manly
Yay, your belly is sooo cute. And wow are you handy with a sewing machine, you should come teach me ;). Hope your feeling well.
You guys just motivated me to get my sewing machine out again. It sounds like you are ready for this baby and Camille looks great!
I'm surprised you didn't make any BYU-fabric burp cloths!
Congrats on the upcoming little man!! I just found your blog and am sooo excited for you!!! Being a mom is the best!
p.s. You look really good for being that far along!!
Post a Comment