Sunday, December 13, 2009

BABY!! Get in my belly

After almost 4 and half years of marriage, Camille and Adam are pleased to announce Adam is pregnant. The following picture is an exclusive first look at his pregnant self. He has put on a few pounds and his hormones have caused some unwanted hair growth. He has not been in the best of moods, and you can see the frustration in his face. But he is so happy.Ok, only kidding. Actually, Camille is the one who is pregnant!! The baby is due in June and we are very excited. As is customary, we had to include an in bathroom, pregnancy test picture. Note: It seems that on blogs whenever someone gets pregnant they must have a picture of the mom, the stick, and it must be in the bathroom.
The evidence that soon we will have a little person to terrorize the neighborhood, Grandparents, and christmas trees. Sorry, it isn't the most clear picture, but you get the point...two bars means spawn of Adam.This is the first picture that we took of Camille, as you can see it was at 12 weeks. She is a few weeks further along now, but doesn't look much different. We have had a few questions concerning what we are going to name the baby. If it is a boy we are going with either LaVell Edward Phillips or Cougar Blue Phillips. If it is a girl we are thinking of Nal Jean Phillips or Gypsy Rose of the West Phillips...but we are still up in the air and are open to suggestions.

28 comments:

The Yates Family said...

Congrats you guys! That's awesome. And if I can submit a name for consideration - Max Pitta Mendenhall Phillips. Seriously though, that is such great news and we are thrilled for you guys.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

we are so thrilled for you both!!! Can't wait to find out what you are having and see more and more pictures of Camille's belly! not that we don't want to see yours too, Adam! :)

Jen said...

Curtis told me the news yesterday. Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

Annie said...

We absolutely couldn't be happier. Bryan and I laughed really hard when we read this post. You are a funny man and Camille looks fantastic.

Lindsey& Jason said...

congrats... we're so excited for you guys and hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy.

Ruth said...

CONGRATS... so Excited to one day meet the spawn of Adam...lol!! That part was too funny!!! I was wondering how you were going to announce the news...job well done Adam!! I always like your take on events of life :)!! Steve and I have some baby names you should consider throwing in to the mix... Magna Carta Phillips, Duel Airbag Phillips, Bat Tery Phillips, Run-to-hills Phillips or Run-for-life Phillips. We are in great hopes that you choose one of our suggestions!!!!!!!!

Jill Asay said...

oh may goodness...CONGRATS you guys! That is so exciting! You two will be great parents! How have you been feeling, Camille!

Trish said...

AWWW! Great News! Congratulations to both of you! Camille, I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!

Malisa said...

Congrats! HOw exciting to have a little Adam running around! I loved this post! I hope Camille has a smmoth sailing pregnancy adn she looks fantastic at 12 weeks. Shes amazing!

Camille said...

Why bother taking a photo when there isn't even a BUMP there??? :)

Opp Family said...

Congrats! I know y'all will make the best parents. That poor child will have the best goofiest dad around - just what a child needs!

Lauren said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Hope that everything keeps going well! :)

KBlack said...

So exciting!! Just a reminder though, only one person has to put on the pregnancy weight:) you pick.
I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Lori said...

Oh that's super fun news! Congrats to you both!!! Your baby's due at the same time as brian's! Good thing I jumped on the band-wagon so I wouldnt be left out. I'm just a couple weeks behind, but I'll try to catch up if I can.

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

Congrats!!!

Katie said...

Congrats you guys! That's so exciting!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!! We are super super excited for you guys. You are going to be the best and funnest parents. (yes, that is a word) And this post was hilarious!! Good luck, Camille. I wish you an easy, breezy, feel good pregnancy.

Ruth said...

Ok I have another... Toy Ota!! This is my favorite!!

Unknown said...

You are going to be one of those people who are my secret arch nemiss who gains like, 5 pounds the whole time! (that was for Camille, not Adam) You look great. (that too) I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations! And I love the tree and bench combo. Oh, I am so excited for you guys! Pretty soon you too will have a pantsless wonder on your blog!

Young Family Adventures said...

Congrats to you both!! How exciting & fun!!! I love your blog... but I am thinking I tell you that every time I need a good laugh or smile I log on!!! Congrats once again, I am sure you will both be amazing parents! Hope Camille is feeling well & Adam - we can get you a couple bottles of NAIR as we have stock in the company!! (Stop in sometime passing through & we'll load you up!) :) LOL

You guys are great, good luck with the Baby names... I see a bright future ahead for you all! :)

greg & allyson said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

The Walkers said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for more of theose fat belly pictures!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations guys! That is super exciting!

Erin Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both, Adam you will make an excellent dad!

Shannon said...

How do I never get sick of your amusing jokes, and creative humor! CONGRATULATIONS! I was wondering what the heck was taking so long. Yeah! The best time of your life....that's what they say right?!

Meradith said...

Congratulations you guys! SO exciting. Camille have you been pretty sick? Or are you one of the lucky ones? If you've been sick, hope you're feeling better now. The first is so exciting, you learn so much about the wonder and awe of the human body, like how many pounds you have to gain to bring a 7 pound baby into the world. :) Seriously though, it's really amazing.

And that is a super flattering pic of Adam!

Jadi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What exciting news!!! You guys will love being parents and your baby is so lucky to have you guys as parents!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Hooray for you! We are super excited for you guys!