Friday, September 19, 2008

Camille is the smartest person on the PLANET!!!!

After years of blood, sweat, tears, and hard work Camille has finally reached the pinacle of her scholastic career by passing all of the CPA exams. Finally, she is done!!!! Adam is so proud of her, so proud in fact, he gave her "a good game" slap to the rear. Adam is also happy because now Camille can assume her role as the full-time bread winner of the family. Adam is currently looking into invetro fertilization for males. WE are so proud of Camille and all she has accomplished!!! We will even forgive her for being a boring accountant.

14 comments:

Lori said...

So fancy camille! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Yay, good job Camille!!

Jen said...

Oh yeah, and Adam, maybe rent the movie Junior with Arnold Schwarzenegger. That movie may help you with the whole invetro thing for guys. :-)

Nicole said...

Congrats!! What an accomplishment! Yay for you guys!

Erin Rebecca said...

Hi you don't know me but I was good friends with Adam in High School. My name is Erin Lounsbury, Adam knew me as a Sibbett. It is so good to see him. He was so much fun in High School, he was such a goof ball and always knew how to make us laugh. Tell him I said hi and that I would love to keep in touch with you guys. My blog is lounsburyclan.blogspot.com and my email is lounsburyerin@yahoo.com. Thank you, Erin Lounsbury (Sibbett)

Jadi said...

Congratulations Camille! What a great accomplishment!!!

Lindsey& Jason said...

That is awsome Camille. I'm so glad to hear that you are done. What a relief to no longer have to study 24/7. Hey I'll see ya at 1:30pm tomorrow for Ashlee's homecoming alright!! talk to ya then

Annie said...

So happy for you! That is such great news and I'm sure you are especially excited for all the MONEY you'll be making now. CONGRATS!!

Jill Asay said...

Yeah for you Camille! Way too!

Kristee and Jared said...

Congratulations, Camille! That is awesome!

Lisa Burbidge said...

We are so happy for you we know that great feeling of beening done!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That is so cool! Good feeling to be done huh? As for Adam and invetro sound like a great idea considering his 'high' pain tolerance, how he probably won't whine once the whole nine months, oh wait....!!hehe (just kidding;)) But you should have a kids so that my kids can mess with your kids while there dads play Halo and there moms talk!!

Jill said...

Congratulations! Wish I was half as motivated. :) Maybe someday.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Congrats! (we like to use the good game slap whenever possible too)