A little while ago we went to Idaho Falls. Adam was very excited to be back in an area where he went to college (Ricks College in Rexburg). We drove around the town a bit and went to the mall. We couldn't resist stopping at the temple on the river because it is very pretty and it was such a nice day.
Camille outside the temple. Adam thinks she was attempting to get into the next Mormon movie by posing outside the temple. She is hoping for a part in the next singles ward movie.
When Adam was going to Ricks, he and some of his friends (Annie, Nicole, Alyson, and Dave) would always go to a place called the Mongolian Grill. It was out by the mall, and to relive some of his glory days we went and had lunch there. It was still good as ever!! We tried to get a good picture of the guy while he cooked our food, and at one point he had turned and smiled, but we were not quick enough.
Adam really enjoyed his noodles. Camille was also very happy that Adam did not spill on his tie, which he does frequenly.
On the way home, we passed through a very beautiful part of Wyoming called Star Valley. It is a series of small towns in a scenic valley. The hub of the valley is Afton and they, like Jackson, have an antler arch. How could we pass up a photo opportunity like this!!?
Just before getting to Star Valley, the road passes through the Palisades. Stunning!!!

It was a quick trip, but was fun to see where Adam used to hang around when he was at Ricks. It was also nice to get out for a bit before the summer ended. Way to go Idaho!!
10 comments:
Curtis has family in Star Valley. It is SO beautiful there...I love it! Good thing you got a picture of the elk horn arch...it is the biggest elk horn arch in the world you know?!?
I'm jealous! I haven't been back there for at least 4 years, although I was in Pocatello for Larissa's wedding.
Remember how Dave smashed that fortune cookie on his forehead and got all cut up? I found some old pictures of our geology class with The Muppet, Married guy and the trilobite. Good times at Ricks college.
It looks like you guys have done some fun things this summer. It is nice to see some scenery from the West Coast. All we have seen out here for the past year are tons of trees!
Annie's comment about DAve was my first thought too!! So funny!!! And shoot us an email when you'll be down, we'll definitely plan something!
These pictures brought back so many fun memories.
Looks like a WONDERFUL meal!!! Man I am hungry, can you tell.
Adam, I just read your sad comment on Annie's blog. You definitely should have been invited. HOwever, everyone except Annie lives here, so just tell us a time you want to come down and we'll all get together. We'd love to see you and meet your cute wife :)
Hilarious about the cookie... I forgot all about that, and it still makes my forehead hurt!!! Good times!!!
hey guys it's so good to see your pictures. I just started blogging and i'm excited to be able to stay in touch with you. our blog is www.kennedyfamhome.blogspot.com
Camille!!!!
So I was snooping on other people's blogs, and was so pleasantly surprised when I found yours!!! So, if you don't mind I am going to add you so I can keep track of you!! It seems like your little family is doing great! And I love the new hair color! Oh, I love the choice of blog template! :)
Post a Comment