Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dad' Birthday - Indiana Jones

It was Adam's Dad's Birthday on May 27th. Adam's Mom was in Ohio seeing her new grand baby, and as such, we wanted to do something fun for Jim's birthday. All he wanted to do was go out to eat and see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Jim was so excited that he rustled up his leather coat and a Fedora; however, he failed to sport a whip.

As for Adam, he wanted to fit in and be just like his dad, but the only hat that he could find was a blue Fedora (it was actually a cowboy hat, but who cares).

Adam eventually took over the role of Indiana Jones...Unfortunatley he looks more like the geeky wanna be Indiana Jones. Ah well, the movie was a lot of fun and it was a great way to celebrate Jim's birthday.

Camille was not able to actually go to the movie as she was forced to study for her final CPA exam. So, Adam snapped a picture of her while she studied...we didn't want her to be excluded.

The birthday boy himself, looking suave, sexy, and powerful. Happy Birthday Dad!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Camille- You look so cute in the picture of you studying. I wish I looked that good when I'm forced to study. Usually, I'm pulling my hair out, my eyes are bloodshot, and I definitely don't have a smile on my face:)

Good luck with your exam!

Jody said...

Man was grandpa ever so excited to go see Indianan Jones!! Holy cow!! He had Brooke so worked up about the whip she couldn't stand that he didn't have one.. She wanted to get him one for his B-day.. She thought it would make his day. We didn't though, but I bet he would've loved it!! He had a great time with the boys at the movie!! I'm pretty sure the boys had fun spending quality time with their dad and we started it off right by enjoying some dinning at Good old Bear Town!!

Cat Yates said...

Oh, there's the Phillips boys that I remember from the old days! It's fun to see how life has turned out for you. Congrats on being done with school! Oh, and I am so JEALOUS of your cruises!