Did you all really think we would be able to make a non-Grady post? Surely you jest!! We have been very busy lately with real life and have not been able to update the blog. Grady has been growing quite a bit. He laughs all the time and is really getting to a fun age.
A week or so ago, Adam was brushing his teeth and getting ready for work. While doing so, Camille asked him to open the door for her so she could get Grady to the sitter and herself to work. Adam quickly complied and in the process of brushing his teeth and opening the door threw his back out. He whimpered in pain, and when Camille came out she found him in his suit, with his tie half tied, laying on the floor. For a full week Adam was stuck on the couch or floor. He wanted to help watch Grady, but Adam also wanted to watch the BYU game. So, he got the best of both worlds. Grady would sit on Adam's belly, and they would both watch the game. It worked out quite well. Note: Adam is doing his best to brain wash Grady to be a BYU fan, despite our ward members trying to persuade him to cheer for WYO.
We have been trying to work with Grady sitting in his little "Marshmallow" chair. Note: Adam cannot remember the name of these chairs, so he calls them Marshmallow Chairs. However, we have found that Grady is far too skinny to actually fit. He can sit up quite well, but because he has no fat, starts to fade to one side or another. We included this picture because we thought his expression was cute, and not because the toilet is coming out of his ear. In fact, try and cover the toilet up with you finger while looking at this post.
10 comments:
Okay, I seriously can't pick out which pic is the cutest... he is stinkin' adorable. I totally loved this update! He's looking so big but so tiny at the same time.
Sorry to hear about your back Adam. Back issues are the worst!
Sorry, double comment... I only just now read the post's name. Isn't it funny the nicknames that we give our kids? Addie and Grady must be spud buddies, because we've called her Adders Potatters for ages.
Grady is just precious!!! He's getting out of that infant stage and onto the baby stage which is adorable. Love the pictures!!!
Adam, hopefully your back feels better although I feel sorry for Camille having to take care of both of her boys! :)
I cannot wait to see that little boy. He is absolutely adorable. That face! Seriously.
AWWWW! SO cute...I love him!! What a fun conference weekend too!
Great pictures! He's such a cutie!
Wow he's gotten big! He's adorable. Hope you guys are doing great!!!!
Sorry to hear about your back, Adam. I hope you are feeling better now. Grady is so CUTE!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I never had those "marshmallow chairs" (I think they're called Bumbos) for my kids and they look awesome. SOOO glad you're instilling a love for BYU in him. He can cheer for WYO too.
Oh my gosh he is so cute!
Post a Comment