Since we are boring people that don't have a ton of things to update with, we decided to show the one thing that is pretty exciting that happened recently...Camille got new sun glasses and a scarf. Adam is sure that many of you out there in Blogger land were thinking, "hey, isn't that the girl married to David Beckham?" or "What modeling agency has she signed with?" But alas, it is Camille in all her Sunglass glory...
Here is a full body image of Camille modeling the new Sunglasses. Adam tried them on, but was immediatley told he looks like a bug and should remove them or suffer penalties of pain and anguish. Only the truely posh may wear such glasses...and make it look as good as Camille does. As Camille walked around the house with them on, Adam would sing with his best Camille voice, "I'm too sexy for my husband..."

7 comments:
Sweet Shades Camille. Your married to a nut.. lol! :0) No really, your guys posts always make me laugh! TY! Happy Tuesday!
Hahaha. This post cracked me up. but I seriously do love the shades. And the scarf. And the rug you're standing one. :)
I liked the post for sure. New accessories are way fun to get, and camille is way cute.
I always get a good laugh from your blog. Camille does look amazing although she always has even without the stylish glasses and scarf. Adam, you are so funny!!! Thanks for making my day. :)
sexy mama
Adam you could never lead a boring life... you at least jazz up your blog posts... alas steve and I love you both!
How Totally Fun! You guys are so blessed with great vacations! Thanks for sharing beautiful pictures
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
Post a Comment