Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cruise - Curacao

Curacao was a beautiful Dutch island. All of the buildings were built in the 1700's by the Dutch and are painted very vibrant colors.
This picture was taken in the port. One might think Camille is flashing gang signs, but she is just trying to eat an ice cream cone that was melting. We took a ferry to a beach that had really pretty water; however, the beach itself was made up of corral. The corral killed your feet, and the wind was blowing. So, we had fun soaking up the sun and sitting in the water trying not to touch the beach.
Camille on the pier
Again, Camille on the pier
Another rare photo of us together. We thought this was a fun photo of us sitting under an umbrella.
This should be a post card!! Beautiful background with a studly model posing in the forefront.
We stopped off at a Cafe along the port for lunch and ordered Danish food. We couldn't pronounce anything on the menu except "Burrito Chicken." Camille being the wuss she is went with the burrito, but Adam being daring just pointed to something on the menu. Both dishes were amazingly good.
Here is Adam enjoying his sandwhich thing that he ordered.

12 comments:

Lori said...

Hooray for cruises! After you go one one... no other type of vacation will ever seem cool again. You've got a lot of great pics, i'm glad you had a fun time.

Unknown said...

I love that you took pictures of the food, that is great. I am quite jealous of your cruise, looks like it was tons of fun! Also, who would have thought Adam would make pirate sound all the time? Totally out of charter for him!! Just kidding.

Annie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The ocean is so beautiful. I am a little jealous of you freaks as I'm sitting here with a giant baby in my belly in no shape to go on any type of cruise. I'm so glad you posted pictures, It looks like you had a great time.

Opp Family said...

Yea!!! I love cruising! I'm going through cruise withdrawal but with a 9 month old, it wouldn't be so much fun :(

I LOVE the fort in Puerto Rico, it really is amazing - so you were on a Royal Caribbean, right? Great shps, I hope y'all had a fabulous time!

Duludes said...

How fun. Was this trip just for fun or is it your anniversary? I can imagine the withdrawals you are having I just got back from Europe and miss it like crazy.

Ruth said...

We love all the pics and especially the balls of furry pic!!! And of course the pirate hat:) You didn't take any hot bathing suit pics? JK. It looks great and a fun adventure. We are glad you guys had so much fun:)

Ruth said...

We love all the pics and especially the balls of furry pic!!! And of course the pirate hat:) You didn't take any hot bathing suit pics? JK. It looks great and a fun adventure. We are glad you guys had so much fun:)

Kinsey Pistorius said...

what a great vacation! The water looks so beautiful! David and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and haven't been on one since! These pictures makes me want to go!

Jadi said...

Wow, what a vacation!!! Thanks for sharing all of the great pictures! I am glad you guys had fun. We miss you!

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun...and the new blog layout fits in perfectly with the cruise pics :)

Lou said...

I am so glad no one fell of balcony hopping! Looks like tons of fun! My roomie got a job on a cruise and it looks like she is going to Bermuda a lot this summer.

Nicole said...

Love all the cruise pics!! It looks like you had a blast. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and this definitely makes me want to go again!!! I ditto Annie's comment. haha