Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wuv, Twwwwwwwue wuv...for Jill and Nathan

It is that time of year again. A time when young love springs eternal. A time when teenagers get all dressed up and go to prom. Camille's sister Jill had a hot date with a studly stallion named Nathan. Their date included a romantic limo drive to Evanston to eat at an even more romantic Don Pedro's Mexican Restaurant (note: Don Pedro's is neither nice nor romantic, but it was prom and they were in love.) They followed that up with a quick change of clothes, exchanging of flowers, and then off to the dance. I don't know if Jill turned into a pumpkin at midnight or not; however, Camille and Adam did note that at 12:15a.m. she was not yet home. The next morning we got the full report, however, full details of a good night kiss were not divulged.

This is Camille's sister Jill in all her prom glory!!!Looking hot, toots!!!
What is prom without your big sister there to give you a helping hand.
What is prom with out a studly stallion? Here is the man himself, Nathan, as he puts on Jill's corsage.
Jill returns the favor. I think her hands were shaking because Nathan looked so hot in his tux.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the dress. That is fun you guys could be there for the event!! I am sure you gave her a hard time and that is what big sisters and brother in laws are for:)

Annie said...

Her dress is so pretty. I'm sure Jill was thrilled to have a brother around to torment her. A little taste of what poor Carli and I had to go through, except times three. I'm sure that she loved Adam teasing her. She looks beautiful though, Camille did an awesome job on her hair.