We are getting closer to Christmas so after a glutteny of shopping on Saturday at the malls in Salt Lake, we had to wrap all of our presents. Actually, Adam had to wrap two presents for Camille, and let's just say, he is not good
Here is Adam showing off his wrapping skills, or lack thereof..
I guess it is lucky that Camille has skills with scissors and tape.
Ah, the finished product...beautiful presents under the tree
We know it is not fun to turn your head to look at this pic, but unfortunatley we could not figure out how to flip it...so, just notice the presents under the tree.
8 comments:
You're definitely off to a good christmas start, with cookies and well-wrapped presents and all. I definitely hope you have a great week next week.
YOU GUYS GOT SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE FROM MACY'S?? Ooooh, I'm telling!
Adam- Hey it was so great to hear from you, I found you on Debbie's blog about a week ago. You and your wife are so cute. It looks like you enjoy yourselves very much. Are you guys getting dumped on with snow in Wyoming? We have had a ton already. Well I wish you guys a Great Christmas and keep posting on your blog I ck regularly.
The gifts look great under the tree! I have to add that Ryan can't wrap presents well either. He wrapped one of my presents with duct tape :) it was really cute.
Have a Merry Christmas!
The gifts look great under the tree! I have to add that Ryan can't wrap presents well either. He wrapped one of my presents with duct tape :) it was really cute.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Adam, I'm sure you'd be able to guess that Josh isn't the best at wrapping presents either. I tried to teach him last year, so we'll see how he does this year! I haven't wrapped a single thing. I'm not going to be able to until Christams eve. AHHH! Oh, and our tree is now outside just in case it was magnifying our boys' breathing issues. Man, I love Christmas!
Your tree looks great with presents under it! You will have to take more pictures once you open them. I love to see what people get for Christmas!
Hey you are both welcome to come and wrap at our house!!!
Post a Comment